How to: tag articles
Collect, organize and archive articles for quick retrieval with tags. Tags can be used for a wide-range of use cases, here are some suggestions for how to use tags:
- Alert your team to must read articles by creating an "Important" tag
- Organize articles for a project or research report by tagging articles with a relevant tag
- Track a trend in your industry by tagging articles with a relevant tag
Tag an article
- Click the Add Tag button on any article
- If a tag has been used before, select the relevant tag from the autocomplete drop-down to add [or] create a new tag by typing the name of the tag and pressing enter to add.
Follow a tag
If you want to track articles that are tagged with a tag you created or are interested in following, and for quick retrieval of these tagged articles, you want to follow the tag.
- Click on the tag from the article tile [or] search for the tag in the search bar [or] find all tags available to follow in your Wiser account on the Follow Menu
- Click the Follow button next to the name of the tag
- The tag will now appear on your Follow bar underneath Tags
Delete a tag
To delete a tag, simply click the x icon on the tag on the article to remove it.