The Follow menu shows you everything that you can follow on Wiser. It can be found by selecting Edit Following from the drop-down menu below Profile or by clicking on the gear icon next to I'm Following on the Follow bar.
What’s on the Follow menu?
- Topics: All topics that are followable on Wiser. If a topic has related subtopics, there will be text indicating the number of subtopics – click on the topic to see the subtopics. Topics on the Follow menu are sorted by subject and industry.
- Sources: All sources that are followable on Wiser. Sources on the Follow menu are sorted by subject, industry and major news publications.
- Keywords: All keywords that you and your colleagues on Wiser have created.
- Groups: All groups that you and your colleagues on Wiser have created.
- Colleagues: All colleagues on Wiser.
- Tags: All tags that you and your colleagues on Wiser have created.
- Advanced Searches: All advanced searches you and your colleagues on Wiser have created.
- All My Follows: Everything that you are currently following
- Everything: Everything you can follow on Wiser.
- My Colleagues Are Following: Everything your colleagues are following on Wiser.
- I'm Following: Everything you are following on Wiser.
Different ways to view – You can change your view of the follow menu by clicking on the folder icon in the top right corner:
- List view (the default view): Minimalist view, with only essential information. In this view, you can see the number of followers something has.
- Card view: Full view, with more context. In this view, you can see who specifically is following something. We're currently working on adding more detailed information to these cards.