Your Follow bar lives in the left column, so you can see everything that you follow and easily filter your newsfeed. Clicking on a bucket (ex. Keywords) will filter the newsfeed to display content relevant to everything within the bucket. Clicking on a specific item within a bucket (ex. The New York Times from Sources) will filter the newsfeed to display content relevant to that specific item.
You will receive in-product notifications (coral-colored circle) when there is new content shared within the Groups, Colleagues and Tags you follow.
What’s on the Follow bar?
- Recommendations: Our very best recommendations for you based on the topics, sources and keywords you and your organization follow. Our recommendations are filtered by timeliness, relevance and curations from the social web, news aggregators and industry newsletters.
- Topics: All topics that you and your organization follow. Note: If you joined a Wiser account, you will automatically follow any topics that the admin has set for the account. You can unfollow these topics.
- Sources: All sources that you and your organization follow. Note: If you joined a Wiser account, you will automatically follow any sources that the admin has set for the account. You can unfollow these sources.
- Keywords: All keywords that you follow.
- Organization: The Organization tab takes you to your organization's central hub on Wiser — the place to see which of your colleagues have joined and what content they’ve engaged with, to manage and create groups, and see what topics your organization is following. If you’re an account admin, this is also the place to look for settings to review and update the topics and sources your organization is following.
- Groups: All groups that you follow.
- Colleagues: All colleagues that you follow.
- Tags: All tags that you follow.
- Advanced Searches: All advanced searches you follow.